Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 58

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving my friends

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    708787ix9yxwze0l

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    back at ya...gonna fix something delicious???

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Lost in time's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    1,385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HappY Thanksgiving!!!!

    dont eat too much

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mum, thanksgiving isn't a big thing over here in germany, plus its already in september, so it was just a regular day for us,...
    Hope you had a great day tho!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HAHAHAHA I am laughing my ass of at Mum...DUH Hello, UH only Americans celebrate Thanksgiving this time of year, YA KNOW Pilgrims and the Mayflower
    ROTFL...Oh that made my day a little bit brighter.
    You can whoop me with your wire hanger when you get here Mummy!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I cooked all day and watched the fruits of my labor consumed in about 20 minutes. It was good though and I wouldn't have it any other way.

    I am very Thankful for all my friends here!!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh yeah!!! the pilgrims and the Mayflower...I forgot about that part LOL...well heck, there are turkeys all over the world..so go eat one.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *lol*

    ya funny bunch youuuuuuuuu

    I'm thankful for each and everyone here as well [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was thankful to know I still had a sense of humor despite the narcotics [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    drop by the Sonic and see my new winter theme..sooo pretty

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy late Thanksgiving but I just came out of my coma from over-eating. The turkey just knocked me out and I woke up in the neighbors garage....wait a second...that might have been the Myers dark rum & tonics I drank after eating turkey.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •